The answer is a total YES. At different ages, skin demands additional beauty care! Some characteristics change with age! Why does our skin change its features with age? The answer is our growth. The essential things for us as teens are worthless in our middle age. So does the skincare! With age, our diet, daily life, and behavior are changing. Isn't it apparent that people need different skincare at different ages?
𝐀𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧!
𝐁𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧, that means when you are expecting to be 18+, there is a time you feel a lot of skin travel! There are pimples! There are dry skins! Oily and sensitive too! There is no daily and basic routine. It feels like a rollercoaster ride. Teenagers even have no idea about skincare, and sometimes they are also not worried about doing any skincare. The concern comes when they are facing trouble with their skin. Teenagers feel such dramatic changes in their skin because growth hormones are changing very rapidly.
𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐝𝐮𝐥𝐭, makeup is now a new priority. Now, new cosmetics trials, new trends, and fashion are the primary concerns. But as the hormones are stable at this age, the skin is also regular. The people find the same skin type they used to have. If they have an oily skin type, they find it oily! At the age of 19-24, beauty care is stable. Skincare remains the same for specific years.
𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝟐𝟓, some people find a new type of skin. The people who have a daily skincare routine find it differently, and the people who have no daily skincare routine find many damages at this age. Most of the dry skin finds fine lines and wrinkles. People who don't do proper skincare and don't store their products in the beauty fridge find so much damage at this age. Because the product itself is damaged! How can they fix their skin problems?
𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟎, it is believed and clinically proved that skin characteristics are changed. The hormones are slow in growth. The oxygen cell can't provide the amount skin needs. Skin starts to age. The collagen level is low. Skin loses its natural elasticity.
𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐩𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐠𝐞!
𝐏𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝟏𝟖
- Use a proper skincare daily routine. Including morning and night routines.
- Know your skin type.
- Use products accordingly.
- Don't experiment too much on your skin.
- Listen to your skin problems.
- Use natural remedies.
- Always use crucial free makeup.
𝐏𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟖-𝟐𝟒
- Use a daily skincare routine.
- Making Double cleanings is your habit.
- Don't wear makeup 24/7.
- Try to use organic and natural products
- To take care of beauty products, use a beauty fridge
- Try to maintain a healthy diet and work life.
𝐏𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝟐𝟓-𝟐𝟗
- Try to boost up your hormones and collagens.
- Maintain a healthy diet and work life.
- Do simple but regular skincare.
- Know your skin type and use the products accordingly
𝐏𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝟑𝟎+
- Eat Foods with collagen, vitamin and minerals
- Do exercise and a healthy diet to boost up the growth hormones.
- Be a little more conscious
These are some essential information about skincare with age. But the basic skincare mantra is the same for all—Five rules a day to maintain the skin that everyone is dreaming of.
Know your skin type. Behave the way your skin demands. Use products that are naturally enriched and preserve them in a beauty fridge. This is a significant step to ensure your beauty as the products have vitamins, collagen, proteins, etc. So, the products need to be perfect in structure. A beauty fridge can be a lifesaver for you in this case. Maintain a routine. You don't need a 10/12 step daily routine. But do a daily way which can be a two or three steps routine. Though it is a two or three-step routine, it can help you magically as you are doing it regularly.
The essential tips and tricks of skincare steps for every age are
- Love your sunscreen
- Add collagen to your diet
- Always maintain a daily skincare routine even on your most challenging days.
- Drink a minimum of eight glasses of water
- Have your beauty sleep
- Be stressed-free, Love yourself.